The Tech Clouds (TTC) is seeking an experienced Angular and Node.js Developer to join our dynamic development team. As an Angular and Node.js Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining scalable web applications using Angular and Node.js frameworks. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet our clients’ requirements.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Angular and Node.js frameworks.
- Design and implement user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, and other developers to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code in accordance with industry standards and best practices.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of applications to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- Optimize web applications for maximum performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with the backend development team to integrate frontend and backend functionality.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in Angular and Node.js development and suggest improvements to enhance application performance and user experience.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by clients or end-users.
- Document code, processes, and procedures to facilitate knowledge sharing and maintain a repository of reusable code snippets and components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in developing web applications using Angular and Node.js.
- Strong knowledge of Angular and its core principles, including components, directives, services, and dependency injection.
- Familiarity with database systems like MongoDB or PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.